August 24, 2006

Finally, I caught the 'wave'

I've been thinking about blogs for a while. I think they are great fun, but no one cares that much. Turns out that many of my friends have blogs on blogspot. So I feel it's time for me to try one too. I used to have one anonymously on a sight called TeenOpenDiary.com, but that was back when I had a lot of time to think about things and write lyrics/poems. So we'll see if this works or if it bombs in two weeks when my homework load picks up.

I guess I don't really have a reason to have a blog. Maybe I'll write about the album I was/am going to make, but haven't recorded for in a month. Maybe I'll post my new lyrics, or tabs. Maybe I'll just bitch about things and wait for everyone to call me 'Divo' some more. We'll see, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think your blog is really interesting....keep posting!

    ReplyDelete