September 11, 2006

Nostalgia

My old pal Art just made a new group on the wonderful procrastination tool that is Facebook. It's for our old 'group' freshman year of college called the Council of 3310. I'll get a link to it if I can. 3310 was john/phil's room on the floor Stevenson. It was the biggest room, so we hung out there late at night when we should have been studying. Good times and Lotza Trees. I guess it's funny thinking about that place. Mainly it was just me, John, Phil, Jake, and Art but many other people stopped by or partied there. It's weird because everyone is kinda split. John graduated, Phil got married and dropped out, Jake still lives in the dorms, Art transfered to Boston. Even other people who stopped by are gone. Linsey and I broke up, Kristi transfered to U of I, Nimit is in Italy, Mueler dropped out, Zack dropped out, Jeremy dropped out. Jim and I have lived to together and still do, and NicK Marcus still live together too. It's so crazy to think that less than 3 years ago we were all living on the same floor, and saw eachother every day! I miss that. Not a care in the world. Nothing but long discussions about masturbation, time-travel sex, bitching about classes, Conan-isms, the Wall, the quote book, crawling into john's bed while he was trying to sleep, flipping the couch over while john was sleeping on it, jake brushing his teeth while talking, prank wars, and a LOT of dudity. I've grown up way too much since then. Way, way too much.



Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the days of 3310 too. Lotza trees.

    ReplyDelete