September 19, 2006

stupid school


So i'm actually in class right now, listening to my English prof talk about graphic software like Visio, Photoshop and Illustrator. He's taking a picture from a english department picnic and taking out the beers in the picture so they can be posted on the iowa state website.

Anyway, next week one of my friends turns 21. Everything was looking good, but now I have a ton of work to do. I have a website due two days after that i've been working on for weeks now. The day after I have a test, early in the morning the next day. All my professors have decided that horrendous weekly assignments are good for student's stress levels. I'm upset enough to type in between way-word glances from my english prof.

stupid school. School < bars. I hope you all agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment