September 19, 2006

Yay for Illustrator!

I messed around with Photoshop and Illustrator the other day when I was supposed to be working on my website. I didn't make anything good in Photoshop, because it's hard to use at first, but I did get some ideas. Illustrator is much easier though. I made some neat pictures. In fact I think I will venture to say they are 'super-rad', at least to me.

This one is for my portfolio website. The site is blue, btw.


I like this photo. That's all.


Ok, this photo sucks. I didn't take the time to do it right. But I thought it was a really funny idea. Everytime you masturbate, my indian friends growl at a kitten.


I did the sepia on my camera. I finally learned how.


more messing with illustrator.


You're the echoes of my everything,
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night.
You're the laziness of afternoon,
You're the reason why I burst and why I bloomed..
You're the leaky sink of sentiment,
You're the failed attempts I never could forget.
You're the metaphors I can't create to comprehend this curse that I call love..
How will I break the news to you?

You're the echoes of my everything,
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night.
You're the laziness of afternoon,
You're the reason why I burst and why I bloom..
How will I break the news to you?

Motion City Sountrack Hold Me Down





miss you sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment