October 27, 2006

be your own PET

I really don't know a whole lot about this band, but I have heard an awful lot about them in the last month. I got a sampler CD that had their song We Will Vacation, You Will Be My Parasol. As far as I can tell, they are a garage/punk band with a feisty young girl singer. It's something I haven't heard much of in the past few years. But, I'm not sure what I think of them yet.

According to their website bio, they are from Nashville where all four of them went to high school together. They are on the Infinity Cat Recordings label, started by the the original guitarist Jake Orrall and his family. Of course I find their song titles the best part. Here's a few: Bicycle Bicycle You Are My Bicycle, Bunk Trunk Skunk, and Extra Extra Handmade Edition (limited to 100 copies). Check them out below.

Band Website | Wikipedia | Myspace
miss you sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment