October 29, 2006

The Gaia Corporation


Yep, here is another band that I know little about. I really just want to watch Dirty Jobs/Shaun of the Dead, so I'm choosing things that are easy or quick to write about.

So the Gaia Corporation is a harder rock band that I discovered this summer when I got ten free songs from iTunes. Of course, I did what everyone would do with such a , download every cover of my favorite song. I now have around versions of Wonderwall (the original is by Oasis). According to Wikipedia, I still have more to go.

Anyway, one of the songs that I picked up was by the Gaia Corporation. I really think is it amazing, but I am also a sucker for the song Wonderwall. Check it out at the Purevolume link below. Oh, and let me know if you get the rest of their music before me. I wanna now if it's any good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment