November 7, 2006

Bloc Party


I have to thank Sarah again for this one. It's everyone's favorite indy rock band from London! Ok, maybe not. Many people have not heard of Bloc Party, but they should have. I have their debut album Silent Alarm and I love it. I've been listening to it even more in the past few days. The entire CD is energetic. It starts with Like Eating Glass (my favorite) and the energy continues all the way through the other eight songs. I really want their second album, Silent Alarm Remixed which is exactly what it sounds like. They have also released multiple EPs, and the "digital only" album Two More Years.

Everyone should check out Bloc Party. Provided you like true indy music, they won't disappoint.

Band Website | Wikipedia | Purevolume | Myspace
bloc party was here

No comments:

Post a Comment