November 19, 2006

This weekend both the PS3 and the Wii came out (so I've been told). Personally, I think the Wii will be amazing, but I am Nintendo biased. Last year, one of my roommates kept me up to date on the Wii (then then Revolution) and got me very excited about it. I plan on buying one eventually, for one game - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I was just reading a review of it here and I'm even more excited. The writer says he has tested it, but despite playing over 10 hours, he has barely made it past two temples. Nintendo claims it will take a whopping 70 hours to finish the main part of the game, and that is ignoring all side quests!

Personally, I don't play video games much anymore. But The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo 64 is easily my favorite game ever. After reading the review on the new Zelda game, I look forward to both the Twilight Princess and the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment