November 19, 2006

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Soundtrack

Yep more video games. But this time, I'm suggesting a soundtrack. Most video games have crappy soundtracks, but Tony Hawk's video games have great music. All of them. The latest, Project 8, will hopefully be the best yet (56 songs according to it's wikipedia page. But I have not played it yet. I did play THAW though and it has great music. I bought the album because I liked it so much. Check out a few songs on the MySpace account someone made, or the Wikipedia page. Here's a list of the songs, plus the original artist in parenthesis.

1. "Institutionalized" - Senses Fail (Suicidal Tendencies)
2. "Suburban Home"/"I Like Food" - Taking Back Sunday (Descendents)
3. "Astro Zombies" - My Chemical Romance (The Misfits)
4. "Search And Destroy" - Emanuel (The Stooges)
5. "Sonic Reducer" - Saves the Day (The Dead Boys)
6. "Who Is Who" - Dropkick Murphys (Adolescents)
7. "Seeing Red"/"Screaming At A Wall" - Thrice (Minor Threat)
8. "House Of Suffering" - The Bled (Bad Brains)
9. "Time To Escape" - Hot Snakes (Government Issue)
10. "Start Today" - Fall Out Boy (Gorilla Biscuits)
11. "Wash Away" - Alkaline Trio (TSOL)
12. "Ever Fallen In Love" - Thursday (The Buzzcocks)
13. "Let's Have A War" - From Autumn to Ashes (Fear)
14. "Fix Me" - Rise Against (Black Flag)

No comments:

Post a Comment