December 6, 2006

So I was just reading the quarterly magazine here at ISU, and I discovered blasphemy within it's pages. Apparently my favorite burrito place here in Ames, the Flying Burrito, is not healthy. Well, I guess I knew that, but I didn't realize how bad it is. The article was about drinking and eating, and it compared all of the popular late night snacks of ISU students. Everything from gyros, Jimmy Johns, pitas and the burrito were compared. The winner? BURRITO! That is, if by winner you mean the one with the most calories. Actually, it wins in every category, including deliciousness. It might have something to do with the act that one burrito is the size of two of my fists. Check it out, and just feel your arteries clogging. It's really too bad I can practically step out my front door to consume it's goodness. Rumor has it my friend Nimit spent over $100 in a week on burritos at $5.25 a pop. I feel sick just thinking about it.

One Burrito -


Calories989
Fat34.84g
Carbs122.044g
Sodium2835.72mg
Cholesterol119.21mg
Protein43.63g

2 comments:

  1. those cabs must be killer

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are. They are. nice post ANONYMOUS

    ReplyDelete