December 17, 2006

where do you go when even home isn't right? When school is a mess and nothing can go right. What can you do when even parents can't help you, and friends can only mask the pain? I don't know. I wonder these things myself.

Nothing has felt right lately. Classes are over, yet I still feel the stress. I'm home but I don't feel at home. I still wait for my friends to come back to Minnesota, but sometimes I don't even want to see them. I have stuff to do, but I don't want to do it. I just want to sleep. I just want to go back to Ames, start classes again, so I can have a sense of purpose again. Hopefully snowboarding will help out. Maybe even playing some Guitar Hero with my cousin. At least it will be something fun. I should have brought my drumset home. It keeps me sane, and I need it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment