January 21, 2007

So, it's been a really busy past few weeks. I've had a ton of homework. Looks like the blog will be slowing down. Or I'll just post more videos and write less. I just thought I would make an entry talking about all the amazingly stupid things that have happened in my life lately. Here goes.

  • My car has died 4 times now. The first two were on the same night. I had to push it off the street with Emilia driving (second time I had met her). The last one was on the main street of Ames, Nimit and Josh pushing the car through a busy intersection. The car currently resides at Butch's, and we'll see what happens tomorrow.
  • Nimit broke his key of in the front door after we got back from a trip to Des Moines. All three of us were stranded outside with close to $500 in stuff we had just bought (including my new drum monitors). It was close to zero degrees out. We had to wait in the laundry room until a 'locksmith' could come, while our stuff sat in a shed.
  • Jim didn't pay his last month of rent despite numerous reminders. So our landlord gave us a wonderful letter telling us we had 3 days to pay $300 cash or get evicted. It was paid, although I'm still wondering how close we really were to losing the apartment. Jim's check hasn't arrived yet.
  • Josh now has a total of 4 games for his new PS2, and a memory card. I've been spending way too much time playing Guitar Hero and Aggressive Inline.
  • The music room is half set up, we are just waiting for Nimit's mixer to get here. Then it will be all finished, and hopefully we can start recording.


I think that's everything except the whole Chicago trip fiasco. I don't feel like typing that all out. It was a mess.

John should be here tomorrow. I'm excited to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment