April 7, 2007

"I'm not okay"

The semester is coming to an end. There are barely four weeks until summer, and six until my internship starts. At this point I could have six months and I would still feel swamped. I have three projects going on right now. One is due on Monday, and I've only put an hour of work into it due to the Cerner trip and the lab being closed all the time. The other two have two weeks left, and half a semesters worth of work. One of them looks impossible. I want to work on my senior design project, but I can't find time to. On top of all that I still have tests and weekly homework for my other classes. I'm struggling right now, both emotionally and physically. I'm always tired and always stressed. I'm not sure if I'll finish the semester, much less get the 3.5 GPA (or better) I want.

And on top of it all, I have spring fever. I want to go outside and skateboard. I want to record music with Nimit. I want to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath, work hard these past few weeks, summer is almost here.

    ReplyDelete