July 16, 2007

why do all the crazy things happen to me at work?

I really need to stop answering my phone during work. While usually people are just calling to leave a message, and they don't expect me to answer, sometimes I do. I always just check with them, see what they want, and then get right back to whatever it is I was doing. But I tend to get the strangest phone calls while at work. Just today my lil' bro called to tell me that the computer was going nuts, flashing lights and not responding to anything. Then one of my friends called to tell me that they had taken a pretty big step in their life. I'm still not sure what I think about that, but I know that they are happy, so I'm not going to fret. Maybe it's just that I have more time to just sit and think, when I should be working on stuff. So it keeps popping into my head, instead what I should be thinking about.

From now on, I'm letting them all roll over to voice-mail. No, that's not true. I'm going to answer them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment