July 18, 2007

www.XKCD.com

XKCD is a hilarious "webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language". A friend showed it to me, and I immediately read the entire archive. XKCD is witty, smart and entirely unique. Frequently, the author encorporates nerdy ideas into his comics, with interesting results, especially when mixed with romance. I think it's hilarious/awesome, and I look forward to every M/W/F when a new one is posted. If you head to his site, make sure to hover your mouse pointer over each of the comics. In most browsers this causes a text box to pop up and give little jokes about that particular comic.




Also check out his "blag" for an interesting post about rollercoaster chess (I am SO doing that).

Warning: this comic occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).

No comments:

Post a Comment