August 4, 2007

BlogMusik.net!

Hello everyone! I am back in the Mini, and I now have more time to blog and enjoy life. I thought I would share my new favorite music website with everyone. I actually wrote about it a while back, but the whole site have been revamped and it much better now.

Let me tell you, this site saved me from immense boredom the past few months. Where I worked MySpace, YouTube, etc. were blocked and although Purevolume wasn't, it only has what the bands post. BlogMusik.net has greater variety of music. As far as I can tell, all the music is uploaded by people as part of an online music storage system, and everyone else can stream that music to their heart's content! It even has playlist capabilities, if you sign up using an email address. I made one (see picture) of all the songs in the Guitar Hero video games. Then I can embed that playlist into my website/blog. Assuming it works, there should be a player of a random playlist below. On top of that, there is a share button next to the player, so users can copy a link to the current song. That way you can direct people to the exact song. For instance, I could send you to listen to my favorite Ben Harper song.

free music

I cannot say enough about this great website. The only problem that I've had is getting certain songs I want to listen to, and that some songs don't work. If you click a few times, every once in a while a stubborn song will play. Also, it's mostly bands that everyone has heard of, but I even found an entire Tegan and Sarah CD on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment