September 10, 2007

Exploding Car!

Okay, my car didn't explode. I left my car over at Anay's (stupid) because I had been drinking. The next morning I got in my car and I noticed that there was a splattered film on the windshield and I just assumed some drunk person got mad that my car was there and poured beer on it. Then I noticed my rear-view mirror. And my dash, and my steering wheel, and my seats, and the entire ceiling! Needless to say I was upset. I found the culprit in the back seat on the floor - a Pepsi can. I had mistakenly picked it up the day before, thinking it was an iced tea and tossed it on the floor. Well, good thing I don't like Pepsi. No more pop for me. Maybe if I'm not too pissed when I clean it out, I'll take photos. Maybe.

(It was everywhere!)

No comments:

Post a Comment