September 25, 2007

Free Ringtone for You!

Wow, it's been two days since I last posted. Crazy.

Anyway, last week I went to the career fair and talked to a bunch of companies. The first one was Sprint. I actually hadn't planned on talking to them, but they attacked me. Needless to say, I wasn't prepared. After a lovely talk with three different people there, I was sent on my way with a free ringtone and little hope of an interview (don't worry, I did better with other companies and I have at least one interview lined up).

I tried out the free ringtone and guess what? It doesn't work with my carrier (Verizon). I should have seen that coming. So I'm giving it away. If there are no takers here, I'll post a note on Facebook. Just leave me a note. The most interesting comment wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment