October 14, 2007

Chi-town!

Well, I am back from Chicago. It was my first trip there since I started college. I got to see a few friends houses and families. I also got to hang out with all my old roommates in one place, which hasn't happened in over a year. The trip itself wasn't anything special, but it was great to see friends. I had a good talk with Jim during the 5 hour trip (each way). We actually didn't really even have music going for most of it. I noticed yet again that the four of us mesh well. Maybe it's partially because we've known each other for almost four years now, but I always feel very comfortable with those guys. Conversations just flow and it's like no time passes between seeing everyone.

I've decided that is one big way that I know how good of friends I am with someone. If I can see you after not talking for months and everything feels the same, that is a great thing.

1 comment: