October 12, 2007

In Rainbows

Artist: Radiohead
Release Date: October 10, 2007
Favorite Song(s): 15 Step

Thoughts: I've never been a Radiohead fan. Granted, I think Karma Police, Paranoid Andriod and Creep are genius. Maybe it's just that I haven't heard enough of their songs.

Earlier this week, Radiohead released this album via a special website. The entire album is downloadable for what ever you feel like paying (in pounds). I think this is such a great idea, because it gets people like me who love music of any kind (especially free) to sample the album and tell my friends. And let me tell you, I am ashamed to say that I didn't pay a cent for this album. It is that good. I feel like I need a few more listens to fully appreciate the magnitude of this album, but even so, this week I joined ranks with Radiohead fans around the globe.

Bottom Line: 80 / 100

1 comment:

  1. Listen to Electioneering, Motion Picture Soundtrack, Nice Dream, Fake Plastic Trees and, for a more traditional song with lyrics you might like, Thinking About You. These are also some good songs by Radiohead.

    ReplyDelete