October 31, 2007

Yep, I'm cool

I just walked through Campustown and saw the Halloween crowd out and about. I'm pretty sure that at least 90% of the girls were wearing a short skirt that showed off everything, or something low-cut, or really really tight. Yep, I've decided that they think its perfectly fine to slut-it-up one day a year. That said, I certainly didn't mind seeing what I saw, but I wouldn't exactly want to date a girl who dressed that scantily. More power to them, but no thanks. I also had a guy trying to solicit me ($20 for a BJ) which just made me laugh. He was the burliest woman I have ever seen.


I also felt like the complete opposite of cool, though I do not care. Imagine this: I'm walking through Campustown at 10 at night, after working late in a lab on campus. I'm going back to my dorm to work more, all while listening to a Harry Potter podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment