November 15, 2007

Part 2

My next door neighbor is making me mad. My only guess is that he is playing video games, really badly. I've been hearing noises like explosions and general low rumblings all morning. Every minute or so I also hear some sort of obscenity screamed at the top of his lungs followed by a pounding, which I can feel. It's getting really annoying. It's hard to do homework with someone shouting "Mother-f^@$3%, God d*mn it!" every few minutes. The worst part is that I've never met him, and I think I've only seen him once in the hallway. At this point, I don't even want to go over there and ask him to be quiet, for fear of being punched in the face. If I didn't need my computer for homework, I would head to campus.

I imagine that is what he would look like if my neighbor was either a banana or a baby.


In other news, I found out that I have a test tomorrow, so I'm trying to study for that while doing the homework assignment I had left all day to do. On top of that I need to decide on a job today or tomorrow, and I was hoping to have another offer come in today. It's cutting it really close, so I'm getting more and more nervous by the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment