November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving may be over, but Xmas music is not okay yet!

Hello everyone! I am back at college, and back to blogging. Kind of. It's only 3 weeks until I graduate, and I have a ton of stuff to do. So I might not be posting much. On the other hand, it seems that when I have stuff to do, I blog more. So we'll see.

Thanksgiving this year was just as crazy as last years. I got no homework done (as usual), read Deathly Hallows again, saw way too few of my friends (sorry guys), and had Thanks-Xmas at my house this year. I got a freakin' 12 string guitar! I was excited.

So, because the holiday season is about the spirit of giving, I thought I would do that same. Here are a few things that I found on the internets this week (a.k.a. I'm too lazy to write about each one):

No comments:

Post a Comment