January 6, 2008

Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed, I've been out of touch for the past 3 weeks. I just graduated college, and I start my new job. In case you are wondering, I'll be writing software for a large computer hardware company. If you know computers at all, you know them, so I won't mention their name. Plus, I don't wanna get fired (I've heard the blogger horror stories).

As for this blog, I haven't decided what to do about it. Over the past year and a half I have enjoyed watching my (little) readership grow. I've learned a lot through this blog and I've loved writing for it. The problem is that I usually didn't write over breaks because I used writing as procrastination tool. Now I will have an 8 to 5, and wont be able to blog at work. I hope I can keep it up, but I'm really not sure.

I've been trying to stay away from the internet of late, because I spent so much time by myself in my room this last semester. Granted, I had a lot of homework to not do. But blogging wont keep me away from the interwebs. I also plan on buying better recording equipment and finally making that EP I've been talking about forever. So maybe I will blog about that more. Maybe I'll just blog once a week like my friend John.

We'll see.

♫ Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment